Trunk or Treat
Saturday October 31st, 3-5pm
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED- SIGN UP HERE
- Join us in the Parking Lot at Riverside UMC on Halloween for some safe, fun, non-scary trunk or treating!
- Event will be held outdoors weather-permitting, but will move into the Riverside’s Fellowship Hall in the case of heavy rainfall or storms.
- We will be following social distancing protocols and ask that anyone over the age of 6 wear a facial covering.
- What is a Trunk or Treat?
- At trunk or treats, costumed children of all ages walk through a parking lot, stopping at cars that have decorated trunks and receiving candy.
- Do we have to dress up?
- Everyone is invited to come in costume, but you certainly do not have to be in costume to participate!
- Will there be food?
- Yes! We will have popcorn and cookies available for all.
- Can I participate as an adult with no young children?
- Of course! I would encourage you to check out the list of volunteers needed and consider participating as a volunteer. We need lots of help to make this event a success, and you will be blessed to be a blessing. SIGN UP HERE
- What pandemic-safety protocols are you using?
- We will be running the event outdoors or in a large open space if weather forces us inside, enforcing social distancing, have hand sanitizer available, and asking everyone over the age of 6 to wear a mask.