All of us find ourselves on a spiritual journey.
Are you looking for ways to experience God in the midst of your everyday life?
Are you looking for ways to serve and address the needs of the world?
Do you long to be a part of a community that is working toward these goals?
With Jesus Christ, we are striving to be this kind of place at Riverside UMC. We welcome you to join us on this journey
We are returning to In-House Public Worship on Sunday, May 31st. In order to welcome everyone safely, we will be following the following guidelines:
- Persons who are sick or have a fever should stay home and are encouraged to participate in online worship. Those who are immunocompromised or uncomfortable with public gatherings are encouraged to participate in online worship if they feel they are at risk.
- We strongly encourage persons choosing to participate in public worship wear a mask. Masks have been ordered and will be provided to those who do not have access to one and wish to use one.
- Social distancing (6 feet apart) will be practiced through limited seating arrangements in sanctuary and fellowship hall, however families can sit together. Interpersonal greetings should be done with smiles & waves.
- We believe that music is integral to Christian worship and will continue to be a highly valued aspect of the Riverside culture. Congregational singing will somewhat condensed and participants will be asked to remain seated.
- Giving will be encouraged through electronic means or via the mail. Offering plates/baskets will be available for in person giving, but offering plates/baskets will not be passed.
- Initially, no children’s ministry or child care will be offered. A children’s message will be included on Sunday services and Sunday school material will be made available to parents.
We will also be live-streaming both of our Sunday Services on our YouTube page.
Click to view the RUMC YouTube channel
Interested in receiving our weekly Email Updates? Please text “welcome” to 614-412-3660 and follow the prompts.